[Fredslist] Raj Goel educated Downtown Gotham's last meeting

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:18:18 EDT 2010

Hello Along the Network,

Downtown Gotham is one of Gotham's newest and fastest growing groups. At our
last meeting our members guests and circuit riders were treated to an
energetic talk by *Raj Goel of Brainlink *on how we can make networking pay
off by systematically following up with the contacts we are making. Raj has
a proprietary product called* Business Card Mastery.* In these economic
times, this tool has a lot of application.

We wanted to thank him for a great presentation and if you haven't heard him
speak I would highly recommend you invite him to speak at one of your
meetings! You can reach RAJ at 917-685-7731
or raj at brainlink.com.  Check out BusinesscCardMastery.com Raj also is an
expert on using LinkedIn to increase your business.

Save the date to join us at our next DOWNTOWN GOTHAM meeting Tuesday, April
20  You will enjoy social and business networking at it's best. Feel free to
contact me with any questions or referrals you might have for DTG!

Thanks,

Susan Cleary
Downtown Gotham Group Coordinator
Ideal Health/Trump Network
917-922-4694

 BusinessCardMastery.com helps you make more money by increasing your follow
ups systematically and automatically using:
- Emails
- LinkedIn
- Targeted Email Campaigns using ConstantContact
- Greeting Cards, Postcards, Gifts using SendOutCards
- Personalized emails using Outlook!

Whether you're targeting 1 or 100 people, the effort is exactly the same.

Call me at 917-685-7731 or email raj at Brainlink.com to order your copy!
 BusinessCardMastery.com helps you make more money by increasing your follow
ups systematically and automatically using:
- Emails
- LinkedIn
- Targeted Email Campaigns using ConstantContact
- Greeting Cards, Postcards, Gifts using SendOutCards
- Personalized emails using Outlook!

Whether you're targeting 1 or 100 people, the effort is exactly the same.

Call me at 917-685-7731 or email raj at Brainlink.com to order your copy!

Our last meeting we had circuit riders and 5 new people visiting to check
out Gotham. We're expecting 3 new members for next months meeting!

 It is a multi discipline group that meets in the Woolworth Tower Kitchen in
the Woolworth Building.