[Fredslist] Welcome to our newest Gotham member Eric Baker

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Mar 19 11:40:01 EDT 2010

Please help me extend a warm and hearty welcome to Fairfield's newest member
Eric Baker of Eric Baker Architects, PC. Eric has been an architect for over
16 years and is a welcome addition to our Fairfield Group. He comes highly
recommended to us.

His exterior and interior designs are award winning and when you see the
photos on his web site you will be very impressed and want to hire or
recommend Eric. Please reach out and get to know him.

Eric did his undergraduate work at Cornell University and graduate work at
Columbia University.

Eric can be reached at eric at eba-pc.com  or 973-216-2585. His web site is
www.ericbakerarchitecture.com <http://www.ericbakerarchitecture.com/>

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail