[Fredslist] Joint meeting

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Mar 16 16:44:02 EDT 2010

Today we had our wonderful joint meeting with the  New Haven Hinterlanders.
It was a great opportunity to meet and mingle with the New Haven Gothamites.
The room was packed and practically standing room only.

We were blessed with the presence of our fearless leader Fred who was
accompanied by Mitch Tobol and Corey Bereak. It was great to reconnect with
so many other Gothamites and meet the new ones. Fairfield Gothamite Barry
Monies led a very interesting discussion group as always.

The energy in the room was amazing. If your group hasn't had a joint meeting
I highly recommend it. Ride the circuit and make the most of your Gotham
membership. Just do it! It works!

Thanks everyone for joining us and making it "work". See you along the
circuit! .

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail