[Fredslist] No-cost webinar - Double Your Revenue with CRM: Case Studies & Selling Success Stories

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Mon Mar 15 17:45:10 EDT 2010

The New York Enterprise Report

presents

Double Your Revenue with CRM:

FREE WEBINAR

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2:00pm - 3:00pm

In this timely webinar, CRM expert Danny Estrada will demonstrate how
you can leverage your CRM or contact management software to help double
your revenue in 2010. This webinar will cover case studies and success
stories from businesses that have substantially increased their sales
from utilizing CRM tactics.

*         Leverage your database to increase ROI from email marketing

*         Sell more to customers based on their attributes

*         Utilize existing databases to enter new markets

*

                Reserve your free Webinar seat -
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/142487651

Robert Levin | Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport
<http://www.twitter.com/nyreport> |  p. 212.307.6760 x 707 |  f.
212.937.2430

--------------------------------

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

150 West 28th St, Suite 403

New York, NY  10001

NY Report is more than an event, magazine or information source. It
strives to tie together the interests of forward-moving business owners
and creates a real sense of community. For this reason the connections
made through NY Report and the events have proved to be invaluable in
expanding my network of CEOs and building my CEO groups.

Phil Liebman

Vistage / Strat4: Strategies for Growing Companies