[Fredslist] "I would sooner cheat on my wife than on mydiet"-- Crohn's Disease and Gluten Free

Deidre Gutter deidre at dog-office.com
Sun Mar 14 15:01:32 EDT 2010

My best friend from childhood is waiting for test results to see if she
has Celiac.  As a woman in her late 40's she had a bone density test
which showed a major problem and led her doctor to test for Celiac.  She
has always had stomach problems and they could never find anything.  She
lives on pasta and bread and is already thinking about how to handle a
gluten free diet.  It seems that it is much easier than it used to be
with Trader Joes and Whole Foods around?

I know they sell Gluten Free Brownie mix.  We have made them for a
friend and they were delicious!

Deidre Gutter

Deidre Gutter | De Clercq Office Group | dog. |* 203.918-0886| *
deidre at dog-office.com <mailto:dan at dog-office.com>  |
P Please consider the environment before printing this message