[Fredslist] "I would sooner cheat on my wife than on my diet" -- Crohn's Disease and Gluten Free

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri Mar 12 09:08:04 EST 2010

The following is from one of the 2000 Year Old Man albums:
Carl Reiner     Do you eat meat?

Mel Brooks     No meat hardens you arteries

CR               Do you eat chicken?

MB               No. Chicken is foul

CR             Do you eat fish

MB             No fish live in dirty water

CR            The what do you eat?

MB             Just cool clear mountain
water................................./and a piece of stuffed cabbage/