[Fredslist] Hire my cleaning lady, Please!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu Mar 11 14:13:01 EST 2010

You won¹t be sorry.  The best cleaner on the planet and the nicest person,
too.  She¹s interested in a one-bedroom situation without laundry if
possible, preferably in Manhattan or Brooklyn.  She¹s honest, kind, easy to
be with and very anxious to please.  And, she¹s been with us more over nine
years and she¹s been so wonderful for us.  I give her the best
recommendation.

Your house will sparkle (as does mine) .

Please contact me .  She¹s the person you¹ve been looking for....

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street  -- 9th floor