[Fredslist] A small world connection with Gotham

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Thu Mar 11 11:48:24 EST 2010

Good morning Gotham.

Last week I was contacted by Odey Raviv of the  Special needs group.

He knows Fred Klein from the book club and Fred asked him to join Gotham.

Odey saw my name posted on Fred's list and contacted me after 20 plus years.

Dr. Odey Raviv was my Tutor in Elementary and Jr. HS.

Small world!!

So if anyone in Long Island or Queens needs a tutor, feel free and contact Odey Raviv.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com<http://www.roberthalf.com>
www.rhi.com<http://www.rhi.com>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.