[Fredslist] I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Mar 11 10:57:31 EST 2010

I've said it before and I'll say it again...If you haven't ridden the
circuit, you are missing some of the best opportunities offered to you to
meet great Gothamites. If you do it once you will know why.

Yesterday I "rode" to Formica 1, and I was warmly welcomed by GC
extraordinaire Judie Moceri, Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris (new in the esteemed
role of Group Chair) and the inimitable Fred Klein.

And I reacquainted with some, reaffirmed friendships with others, and met a
few Gothamites for the first time.

Does it get any better than that? Well, it does.

Twice in 5 minutes when I was introducing myself before lunch someone said,
"I see your postings on Fred's List and your promotions all the time, so
you're Marc Halpert!"

It tells me I am doing something right.

You have to be in the game to get noticed.

Ride the circuit, place questions and answers on Fred's List and for
goodness sake, promote yourself on Promo days.

Gotham needs to know who you are, electronically and in person, to know what
you do, and that turns into referrals.

For me, it certainly means deep friendships and great admiration for Gotham.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC and e-giving

PO Box 320048