[Fredslist] Abuse and Molestation Policy needed for a School

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:38:52 EST 2010

Both myself and Rick Fromewick voluntarily sit on our temple's legal
committee. We are in the process of changing our insurance carrier. The
new carrier has requested that, as we have a religious school on the
premises, we need to draft and implement an abuse and molestation
policy. None of the lawyers on our committee, all of whom sit voluntarily, have any experience with this. Can anyone help us out?

Thanks!

Rona Gura