[Fredslist] Ken Jewell

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 15:09:04 EST 2010

Well, since we are talking about the very handsome and articulate Ken
Jewell, I will tell you that he is my attorney and represented me in a very
difficult (for me) case against three other attorneys.  He kept me calm and
focused.  His letter writing is such that I kept the copies of every letter
he wrote during the case.  Sometimes I reread them.  That is how well
written they are.

Needless to say he won the case.  I now consider him and his wife  Zokie
good friends.  I hope you never need him and that you all stay  married
forever, but 50% of us do not, so if you are looking for a divorce  attorney...he
is definitely your man.

Janet Adler
President
Janet Adler Realty  Ltd.