[Fredslist] Special Needs Group

goreficicfp at metlife.com goreficicfp at metlife.com
Wed Mar 3 10:47:24 EST 2010

 This is just to let everyone know that the Special Needs Group is having
 their next meeting March 11th @ 8am . Our mission is to help families and
 organizations plan and protect the Legal and Financial future of their
 children or other dependents with special needs as well as improve their
 quality of life . We are still a start up group and looking to add
 members. If you or someone you know would be interested in visiting please
 contact George Orefici the group coordinator at goreficicfp at metlife.com .
 Guests can rsvp and pay in advance on the Gotham website . To help you
 think of appropriate people below is a list of some occupations . We would
 appreciate your help.

 We meet @:

 1600 Stewart Ave Westbury NY . ( corner of Merrick and Stewart Aves)

 8:00 am in the Lobby Conference room.

 Adaptive equipment ( wheel chairs , lifts , portable chairs )
 -Contractor
 -Architect
 -Therapists ( physical ,occupational , speech ) perhaps and agency
 -vision and hearing aids
 -educational aids
 -car/van conversion company> -consulting svcs
 -nutritional companies
 -educational svcs
 -footwear company /orthotics
 -schools
 Agencies like UCP,DDI, AHRC, Special Olympics,palomine ( get heir PR
 or
 -camps
 -hyperbaric

 There may be other applicable profession/occupation/vendor not listed that
 still be a good fit.

George M. Orefici, CFP
Financial Planner
2929 Expressway Drive N
Suite 100
Hauppauge, NY 11749
Phone:631-851-5893
Fax :631-851-5730
goreficicfp at metlife.com
http://www.gorefici.metlife.com/

Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), New York, NY 10166. Securities
and investment advisory services offered by MetLife Securities, Inc.
(MSI)(FINRA/SIPC) and a registered investment adviser, New York, NY 10166.
MLIC and MSI are affiliates.

You may ask not to receive future email advertisements from MetLife and its
affiliates by sending an email back to me at the above email address.
Please indicate in your message that you do not wish to receive future
email solicitations and be sure to indicate any additional email addresses
to which your request applies. Your request will be recorded upon receipt.
This may take up to ten (10) business days.
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.