[Fredslist] GOTHAM LI SEMINAR SERIES KICK-OFF

Janet Castrogiovanni jdgrosso at optonline.net
Tue Mar 2 09:24:02 EST 2010

Please join us for the very first seminar series on Long Island for Gotham!
We have the pleasure of having Vincent Russo, chair of Gotham Special Needs
group present the kick-off seminar.  Vincent will be discussing some very
important topics that in one way or another effect us all.

Topic -    Planning for the Family

--- What Boomers should know when taking care of their parents

--- How to pay for your Parents' Long Term Care

--- What parents need to do when they have a child with special needs

Continental Breakfast will be served

Wednesday, March 24th  at 8am

Location:

Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.

1600 Stewart Avenue

1st Floor

Westbury, New York 11590

Please email me if you would like to make a reservation.  Come and join
Vincent as he shares his knowledge to help us take care of our families.

Thank you,

Janet

Janet Castrogiovanni

Virtual Assistant