[Fredslist] Career coach and counselor

Jerry Sloane JSloane at berdonllp.com
Tue Jun 29 09:07:47 EDT 2010

I am looking for recommendations for a career coach and counselor in the ny areas. This is for a 30 year old woman with a masters in teaching that would like a different challenge. Only refer someone that you know has been successful. Please email me with contact information.
Thanks

Jerry Sloane CPA
Partner
Berdon LLP
One Jericho Plaza
Jericho , New York 11753
516 931 3100

http://www.berdonllp.com/

TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS ADVICE REGARDING FEDERAL TAX MATTERS, IT IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN BY US TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING FEDERAL TAX PENALTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED ON A TAXPAYER. (THE FOREGOING LEGEND HAS BEEN AFFIXED PURSUANT TO U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS GOVERNING TAX PRACTICE.)