[Fredslist] seeking NYC sublet for Aug, or swap with LA apt

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:29:18 EDT 2010

Hi there,

A sublet for my future mother-in-law just fell through. She is seeking a
sublet in Manhattan or Brooklyn.

She's not looking for a roommate share, but rather an unoccupied apartment.
 She is active, a working actress, clean and obviously, at age 74, does not
bring the party home.  ;-)

Also willing to swap for her great 2BR in Century City, on Beverly Glen Blvd
and Santa Monica Blvd.

Her dates needed in NYC are Aug 3-27.
Her LA place is available Aug 3 - Sept 15.  (Aug 1 ok if you're ok with her
being there for the first two days).

If you're only interested in the LA apartment, also contact me.

thanks,
Rebecca