[Fredslist] Please help me establish contact with Royal Bank of Scotland

David Jacks djacks at execusourceonline.com
Mon Jun 28 11:43:01 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

My firm has identified Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) as a key target
based on their similarity to Royal Bank of Canada where we are a Tier
1 Vendor for Sr. Technology roles.  We have a very good story
regarding our company and history of other Financial Services clients
in addition to RBC that we could use to establish our track record.
The most difficult thing is to get in front of someone or establish
initial contact.  Please let me know if you have any contacts at RBS
that could help us get in front of the right people.  Good contacts
for me would be HR Executives, internal recruiters or anyone at the VP
Level or above (as they often have direct reports).

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Dave

David Jacks