[Fredslist] Political events in NYC

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Jun 28 01:46:32 EDT 2010

Folks-

I am working on the following high profile events for three major political candidates who are at the beginning of what will be a long fruitful political career, I would like to extend you all the opportunity to get involved at the ground floor level. Great time to get involved and invest long term with these guys

The three races I am getting involved in, funny enough, all involve the title of Attorney General.

I am working on Beau Biden, Dave Aronberg and Andrew Cuomo.

If you are interested in one, some or all of the events please respond with, name(s) or just say all.

The events are as follows;

Joseph R. "Beau" Biden III- Attorney General (AG) for Delaware, this Tuesday June 29 @ 6pm hosted at Chris Heinz's Home.

Dave Aronberg - Florida's next Attorney General (AG). Next Thursday July 8th @ 6PM hosted at My new home.

Andrew Cuomo NY Attorney General, NYS' Next Governor.
Date TBD in July/Aug. Hosted at either my home or my new Fuel office.

Please let me know if you or anyone in your inner circle - have any interested in any of the above so that I can follow up with more information etc.

Thank you,

Sergio