[Fredslist] WALL STREET JOURNAL article about MY Oprah Audition

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Fri Jun 25 16:26:29 EDT 2010

Hello Gothamites,

Check this out.WALL STREET JOURNAL has an article about South Asian Oprah
Contestants..and guess who's audition made it..

WSJ Link:
http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2010/06/25/striving-to-be-the-south-asian
-oprah/?blog_id=149
<http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2010/06/25/striving-to-be-the-south-asia
n-oprah/?blog_id=149&post_id=2911> &post_id=2911

"By contrast, our desi Oprahs are kind of lazy, chatting away about
themselves, with no other conversation partners, no cuts to other locations
or people that relate to what they're talking about and few changes in
camera angles as they stand in front of their bookshelves or lounge on their
living room sofas for the full three minutes. Yawn.

The best of the lot are probably Ms. Alvi and Ms. Sodhi, whom India Real
Time spoke to briefly after she sent out an e-mail promoting her audition."

Please help me win..KEEP VOTING as MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN.  Spread the word
to everyone you know.

VOTING LINK:
http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details
<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1> &response_id=2717&promo_id=1

Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.