[Fredslist] Thank you

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri Jun 25 12:23:41 EDT 2010

 I want to thank all of you for coming to the event. Planning it was fun;
although I am glad I crunch numbers and don't plan parties for a living.
Right Norm?

Barry Monies and I picked the place and negotiated a great price to make it
affordable for everyone to attend. Marc Halpert came early and helped me set
up, Deirdre Gutter, Marc Halpert and Phyllis Harbinger blasted the event to
their members and we all invited non-Gothamites.

There was lots of fresh fish and hopefully we all got some new fabulous
members.

Debbie Lindner brought pins for our newest members and it was great to see
her as usual. Debbie is a true gem.

And many thanks to Scott Bloom and Ester Horowitz and Gil Effron for coming
from the big apple and LI. You see it's not as far as you think. And we know
how to party in the Hinterlands too.

Thanks for al the accolades but you see it was a group effort and I can't
take all the credit. It was a great way to start the weekend and I don't
feel like working today.

On that note I will take the rest of the day off. I LOVE my boss!

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail