[Fredslist] DUI Attorney in Bozeman Montana??

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Jun 25 06:01:33 EDT 2010

Harry says: "I have a very close friend who was arrested and charged with DUI while on a business trip to Bozeman, MT.  She was given field sobriety tests and passed, but was then breathalyzed and registered at 0.11%, over the limit of 0.08%.  She requested and was granted a webcam hearing, but feels she desperately needs competent legal representation in Bozeman.  She spoke to a number of lawyers there today, and was happiest with a man named Robert Quinn.  Does anyone know anything about Atty. Quinn?  Can anyone recommend another attorney that they feel confident can get the charges reduced or even dropped?  This is a young woman who has never been in trouble a day in her life, and is incredibly distraught over this situation.  We will all be hugely appreciative for any help or advice Gotham can offer."

Please help if you can.

Harry Silverstein
Co-Owner
Red, White & Bleu