[Fredslist] Great Stamford Event Tonight! No Car? No Problem!

Michael LeBlanc michael at LeBlanc.com
Thu Jun 24 22:13:02 EDT 2010

Amazing time tonight. Thank you, Judy and all the Gothamites that came
out.

I thought it was funny that one of the New Yorkers I asked about the
event earlier said they weren't coming because they didn't have a car.
I guess they didn't know that the event was about 2 blocks from the
Stamford train station!

Next time anyone is wondering if they can come out to the "woods" of
CT, I will commit to being your personal chauffer to/from the train if
I can be there at the event. We LOVE visitors.

Thanks again for the fun and good networking.

Michael LeBlanc
LeBlanc Communications Group
Michael at LeBlanc.com
(800) 899-8642