[Fredslist] Do you know a company that needs any of this?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:40:48 EDT 2010

*Of the areas I am involved in related to Business Cost reduction and
Sustainability, one is matching companies that have excess materials or
goods from their business with companies that can use the  product in their
process to create greatly desired recycled end product .  This usually
pertains to manufacturers of some sort.  There are many diverse materials
available.  So that you know the option exists I include a small sampling
here.  If you know of anyone who can use these please contact me.*
*
*
*If you know of a company that has a significant amount of overruns or waste
in their process, please let me know and I will try to find someone who can
use it.  Conversely if there is a product they can use in their process, I
will look for it.*
*This is one of the ways we can help use less natural resources and save
what is left of our environment while cutting costs.*
*
* Material Wanted - Paper Tubes and Cores

as Paper, Plastics, or Textiles. Fiber cores for recycling are paper cores
made from linerboard and/or chipboard and are single or multiply plies.

*Quantity:*  Any Commercial Volume

*Location:* United States Locations
   Material Wanted - Electronic Waste (e-Waste) and Waste IT and Electronic
Equipment

Equipment including the following: PC Workstations / Portables • Servers •
Computer Hardware • Video & Audio Equipment • Phone Systems / Cell Phones •
Populated Circuit Boards • IC’s / Semiconductors • Test Equipment for
processing and recycling

*Quantity:*  Truckload and/or roll-off container / dumpster quantities

*Location:* United States Locations

  Material A
  Material Available - Baled Post Consumer Textile Waste and Scrap Including
Knits and Wovens

used consumer products (furniture slipcovers) with knits and wovens mixed.
The knits are polyester / spandex blends and the wovens are either 100%
cotton or 100% polyester (minimal blends). These products may also contain
elastic, nylon zippers, and/or cording (100% cotton or 100% polyester - no
decorative trims). Additional photos available.

*Quantity:* 70 bales available immediately. Approximately 15-20 bales are
generated per month. Each bale weighs between 1000lbs and 1200lbs

*Location:* Pennsylvania

*Sherry Rivera*

**LEED Green Associate

*WEEE*