[Fredslist] Referrals for my son's career

Cary J. Spiegel cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com
Wed Jun 23 13:36:41 EDT 2010

Hello to everyone along the Network.  My son recently quit his day job to
pursue his creative career full-time.  If there is any Gotham magic out
there to steer him in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.
You can check out his new website to see a sampling of his work:
www.adamspiegelmusic.com <http://www.adamspiegelmusic.com/> .

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Cary Spiegel

Spiegel Consultants, LLC

212-575-5955

Subject: Anyone need a composer/singer/actor/voice-over
artist/pianist/arranger/music teacher?

 Hey everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.  Just wanted to get the word out that I left my
day job in construction management, and I am focusing full-time on my
creative endeavors!

While much of my time will be spent working on big musical theatre writing
projects (a major motion picture adaptation - stay tuned!), I do need to
find a way to support myself until the big money starts rolling in :)
Luckily, I have many talents that I can utilize!

composer - I mostly compose for music theatre, also write rock/pop/jazz/funk
songs

singer - 3 1/2 octave range, rock, pop, jazz, musical theatre, funk, soul,
gospel, choir music, lead vocals, backups, whatever you need me to sing,
call me, I'm there.

actor - I'd love to get some acting gigs, best suited for musical theatre,
but I'd do a straight play or film/tv if the opportunity arose.

voice-over artist - I can do tons of funny voices, from stewie griffin to
mickey mouse, would love to do cartoons, commercials, etc.

pianist/keyboardist - Available to play in bands, at piano bars,
restaurants, private parties, etc.  I'm best with jazz standards, can also
accompany/coach singers.

arranger/copyist - Lots of experience with vocal arranging, some with
orchestral.  I use Sibelius 6.

piano teacher - Suzuki and Jazz trained, looking to teach beginners to
intermediate, instrumentalists who want to learn piano, people who want to
play jazz/rock/pop. Great with kids!

music director - for musical theatre projects, a capella groups, jazz
choirs, bands, etc.

Please contact me if you know of any gigs out there. I appreciate any leads!
Definitely feel free to forward this to anyone who might be able to help.

Thanks so much!

-Adam

--
Adam Spiegel