[Fredslist] We are already up to 40!

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jun 22 12:45:25 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

Here is the list of those people who are registered and paid for our Kona
Grill event. Is your name on this list? Debbie Lindner,

David Weber, Bonnie Berman, Maureen Geary, Judy Heft, Stacey Cohen, Kat
Mckee, Joseph Pizzimenti, Pamela Smith, Chris Bruno, Scott Herckis, Michael
LeBlanc, Barry Monies, Michael Lee, Eric Baker, Nils Morgan, Katherine
Simonds, Paul Haight Moulins, Gary Sastow, Kevin Katske, Lucas Meyer, Alex
Wesman, Marc Halpert, Deirdre Gutter, Sharon Rychlik, Casey Hart, Peter
Grabel, Glenn Madden, Liz Meyer, Marcus Sweeney, Marc Kroll, Paul Lewis,
Peter Helmer, Dee Weber, Jane Beddall, Gil Effron, Tom Heide, Diana Gould,
Josh Slavitt, Sherry Meyers.

Did you tell me you were coming and forget to register. No walk ins please.
Or if you did register and are not on this list, please let me know. I need
a final count by June 22nd.

I just got the best news for our June 24th CT/Westchester event. We will
have ½ price drinks and so much food we will all have to start diets the
next day to get into our bikinis!

!/2 price drinks include Cosmos, Margaritas, 3 tap beers and red and white
wine. The rest of the bar will be available to us too for you hard drinkers!

We will be in our own section of the Kona Grill on Tresser Blvd.
www.Konagrill.com <http://www.konagrill.com/> .

Hurry up and sign up if you haven’t done so already.
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1903
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1903&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

The party is filling up fast. Go to June 24th and pay and register on line.
Only $20 pp for the food.

Where can you get all of this delicious food and ½ price drinks? Only in the
Hinterlands! June 24th 5-7 Kona Grill

And guests are welcome too!  Lots have signed up as you can see from the
list of attendees.

Don’t forget Debbie Lindner will be there and I hear she is brining some
items for our newest members. Hope you will all be there to show our guests
what Gotham is all about!

If you were there last year you know how well we can throw a party!

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail