[Fredslist] BP

Ken Jewell ken.jewell at kjlaw.net
Mon Jun 21 17:05:29 EDT 2010

The American subsidiary of BP, which is, in the end, legally responsible for
this mess, should be put in receivership with a qualified person installed
to manage the assets and report to EPA/Coast Guard/Army Corp of Engineers to
ensure an expedited clean-up.  This dodge responsibility in the name of
making astounding profits is simply a disgrace.  Public policy here must not
allow the few to benefit at the cost of the many.  Unfortunately, however,
after the last decade of leadership, to many people have become insensitive
to these kinds of issues. And that must change.

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS
Ken Jewell, Esq.
315 Madison Avenue, Suite 901
New York, New York  10017-5405
(V) + 212.807.5528
(M) + 917.608.5875
(F) + 212.721.9146
Confidentiality Notice:  This message is being sent by or on behalf of an
attorney.  It is intended exclusively for the person or entity to which it
is addressed.  This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.
Circular 230 Disclosure Notice:  Pursuant to the U.S. Treasury Department's
rules governing tax practice, pleased be advised that any advice contained
herein (including in any attachment) has not been written nor is it intended
to be used, nor can it be used, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax
penalty nor with promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any
transaction or matter addressed herein.