[Fredslist] Re: Successful Wine Tasting at CIAOBELLA

Arielle Myers arielle.myers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:13:42 EDT 2010

 I can't thank Ciaobella enough for how graciously they hosted Gotham's Wine
Tasting Event. The food was as delicious as it was plentiful and the stafff
was extremely accommodating.

This is a restaurant that understands the components of a fine dining
experience - and they certainly deliver.

I am so happy i could help organize such a wonderful evening.

Regards,
Arielle Myers
Young Professionals