[Fredslist] PANASONIC DIGITAL HYBRID SYSTEM AND PHONES

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Wed Jun 16 17:15:42 EDT 2010

Hi:

I am in the process of closing my father's office in Lloyd Harbor. We have a
Panasonic Digital Hybrid Phone System and phones which we are looking to
sell at a very low price.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the system or any of the phones (model
numbers below), please advise.  You would need to come and remove the larger
phone component. The phone system (which has a vmail component as well)
accommodated more than 5 lines.) The system worked perfectly and I would
hate for it to go to waste. If nothing else, a phone distributor can use the
parts for repairs.

KXT7436 (2)

KXT7453 - 2 Black

KXT7633 - Total 6 - 2 in Black

KXT7456 Black

KXT7420

KXT7453

There are  more phones but I need to double check which models.

Thanks

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy