[Fredslist] Workers Comp atty needed to appear in Manhattan

Robert D. Sommerfield sommesq at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 10:56:37 EDT 2010

I seek an experienced Worker's Compensation attorney for an employer client
of mine to represent its interests before the WCB in a proceeding to take place
at a WCB office located on 125th Street in Manhattan. Matter has been adjourned
for my client to get counsel. WCB attempting to hold entity liable for part of a
worker's compensation claim, but claimant was not employed by that entity.

If there are any attorney members of the Gotham tribe able and interested please contact me.

Bob Sommerfield
Gotham Westchester One

Robert D. Sommerfield
Law Offices of Robert D. Sommerfield