[Fredslist] Matrimonial Associate Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 11:36:46 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham-

 I am in desperate need of an associate with 3 to 4 years of experience in matrimonial/family law. This is a great position, with an excellent future, for the right person. We are an established  dedicated matrimonial law firm located in Garden City. We need a  motivated, self starter who can "hit the ground running" and is looking for a future in this field. If you know anyone who
might interested, please have them contact me at this email address.

Thanks Gotham!

Rona Gura