[Fredslist] Thanks or a wonderful golf outing!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 22:11:03 EDT 2010

Ditto to Bonnie's comment.
Norm, you did a great job! Sign us all up for next year.  Thank you to all
of Gotham for a great day.  It was great meeting everyone that I had the
pleasure of meeting.
Best Regards,

Jayne Latz
President, Corporate Speech Solutions
"we help you say it better"
www.corporatespeechsolutions.com
(917) 841-2965

Join me on June 17 for dynamic webinar: Don't Let Your Accent Interfere With
Your Success! Visit meetingjobs.com and click on "webinars."