[Fredslist] Katalin Goencz is terrific!

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 18:24:48 EDT 2010

I'm really good about paying my bills, so when I received some calls from a local hospital about a charge from 2008, I was totally confused. I did my best to figure it out myself, but it was taking far too long and my hair was turning grayer by the second.

Fortunately, I knew that one call to Katalin Goencz  would soon straighten it all out . . . and it did!

Within an hour or so, Katalin had made the necessary calls and let me know the exact cause of the confusion . . . and how to fix it!

I am so grateful to Katalin and the professional way in which she resolved the issue. She even was able to throw in a few jokes along the way!

Thanks so much, Katalin. You're the best.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
To learn more about the new, limited edition book: Alfred Dreyfus — Notebooks from Devil's Island, go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/yjp6m2m

Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171