[Fredslist] ride the circuit Tuesday, June 15 with GLBT Gotham

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 11:53:57 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone, the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) Gotham Group is meeting on Tuesday, June 15 at the Friar's Club at 12:30.  We would love to have you join our lunch and network and enjoy.

Please send me your info to assure no conflict.  Looking forward to seeing some new faces on Tuesday!!

best wishes, Lari, Group Coordinator

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law, LLP
440 60th Street, Suite 206
West New York, NJ 07093 201-770-9990/fax 201-770-9992
www.winogradandschwartz.com