[Fredslist] Employment opportunity-litigation attorney needed

Donna Levine donnal at eeandl.com
Wed Jun 9 10:02:05 EDT 2010

To all my fellow tribes' people; My firm is the exploring the possibility of
hiring a litigation attorney, with some experience.  If I had a wish list
the experience would include defending foreclosure(s), landlord tenant, real
estate related litigation. However I will certainly consider resumes of all
who inquire regardless of their specific experience.  I do need someone
though who has done litigation.  I would like to receive all inquiries by
email only this is a confidential situation.  Thanking all of you in advance
for putting out the word!

Donna Levine, Esq.

Ezratty Ezratty & Levine, LLP

80 E. Old Country Road

Mineola, N.Y. 11501

(516) 747-5566 Ext: 304

(516) 873-1451 Fax

Email: <mailto:DonnaL at EEandL.com> DonnaL at EEandL.com

Web:  <http://www.nyrealestatefirm.com> WWW.nyrealestatefirm.com