[Fredslist] PSA charity student wants to work in the BUSINESS world

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Tue Jun 8 12:38:50 EDT 2010

Hello again Gotham,

The Partnership for Student Advancement has as its mission to help young students, mainly minorities, identify and follow a career.

In Junior year we provide a mini-internship of two weeks or more for them to confirm their career choice.

One young man, Robinson, wants to work in business and needs to see the day to day activities in an office setting.

If you could help or know someone who may be interested in assisting, please let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./PSA