[Fredslist] Belated Congratulations for our Co-founder

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Jun 7 00:05:06 EDT 2010

I just thought I might add truly selfless vision, not a characteristic
generally associated with "Networking groups."

Thanks Fred.

Gideon

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for SeniorsR
Life Keeping, Not Just BookkeepingR
431East 118th St. #1
New York, NY 10025
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers