[Fredslist] June 15th Hinterlander meeting

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed Jun 2 16:05:29 EDT 2010

Ride the circuit to the fabulous meeting on June 15th at the Greenwich
Hyatt. Our meeting is run by Barry Monies and rumor has it that it is one of
the BEST Gotham meetings. Please join us but check with me first as we are a
non compete group.

After getting cleared you can sign up on line at the Gotham web site. Click
on events and June 15th Fairfield Group. Buffet  breakfast is $25 pp.

While you are there sign up for the joint Westchester and Hinterland
cocktail party on June 24th at the Kona Grill in Stamford.

Looking forward to seeing you at our meeting and the cocktail party.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail