[Fredslist] Epilogue - My Mother Adjusts to Assisted Living

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 2 08:03:18 EDT 2010

Good Morning Along the Network,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that my Mother is adjusting life in Dresher, PA at an assisted living facility.

She is ecstatic that she can have a "free" manicure every week!  She is taking jewelry making and cooking classes.  Her daughter and granddaughter visit regularly. When they bring the dogs, the whole facility perks up.

I am, indeed, a happy camper.

Thanks again to Jack Halpern for his invaluable advice and compassion.  Everyone should have a Jack Halpern in their life when faced with placement in a rehab or long term facility.  He is like no other.

Best,

Linda

2004 Co-Networker of the Year
Group Coordinator, Gotham Real Estate