[Fredslist] Heroin Addiction - A Rising Epidemic in Teenagers on Next GS with GS Tomorrow

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Tue Jun 1 22:05:50 EDT 2010

Our tomorrow's topic on GS with GS is very important to every family as it
deals with an addiction that is affecting our teenagers; their future; and
our community.

HEROIN ADDICTION - A RISING EPIDEMIC IN TEENAGERS.

WE WILL DISCUSS HOW TO BE PROACTIVE AND MORE INVOLVED WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND
HOW TO EDUCATE THEM ABOUT THIS SERIOUS ISSUE WITH THE HOPE OF PREVENTION BY
THEM AND THEIR PEERS.

Joining us tomorrow on the show are NASSAU COUNTY DEPUTY COMMISSIONER
WILLIAM FLANAGAN and DR. JEFFREY REYNOLDS educating us how they are tackling
this issue and how you can help.  Feel free to call in LIVE on GS with GS at
1:00PM EST (10:00AM PST) on Jus Punjabi (www.juspunjabi.com) at
718-786-5221.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fx: 888-460-7666

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."

Please Click the link below and Vote for me to be the next Oprah Winfrey
Network (OWN) Host.

<http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_i
d=2717&promo_id=1>