[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to NY Women and Bandit Joint Meeting on Monday August 2 at 5:30

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jul 26 09:56:48 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham,

What are you doing Monday August 2 after work?  Come ride the circuit and
join NY Women and Bandit for a joint meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. till 7:00
p.m. at Prohibition, located at 503 Columbus Avenue.

We have a private room in the back set aside for Gotham so we can all
network and spend time meeting members of these 2 groups.

Cost to attend is $45 and includes 2 drinks as well as yummy finger food
(including the famous mini-burgers) and lots of networking with 2 of
Gotham's longest running groups.  www.prohibition.net

I am looking forward to a great evening meeting the members of NY Women and
visiting the Bandits!

To register, click here
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1806
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1806&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com