[Fredslist] Helping - free and quick - a truly skilled and generous online marketer

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Jul 23 10:50:05 EDT 2010

My friend Larry Brauner, whom I have known since 1968 and who has been an
expert in marketing research for over 30 years, has been providing generous
help (not nearly enough of it paid!) to others for two years in the social
networking and online marketing field.  Now, as unemployment payments near
their end, he could use a simple favor which is therefore a favor to me as
well: please go to his brief article at
<http://optimizeyourwebpresence.com/perkett-pr-marketing-competition-heated>
http://optimizeyourwebpresence.com/perkett-pr-marketing-competition-heated,
and read his on-target advice there.  If you agree with his statement,
please vote for that article where the word "Vote" appears.

The recognition of winning the competition there -- he is now in second
place -- would be quite helpful in boosting the Larry's success with his
truly great understanding of social media, search-engines, and online
marketing.  You can read more of Larry's timely insights at
<http://online-social-networking.com/> http://online-social-networking.com,
but if you are able to vote, please do so by 5pm today at the first link,
above.

Thanks!

David Alexander
 <http://green-wave-email.com/> http://Green-Wave-Email.com Email Marketing