[Fredslist] welcome TWO new members to Gotham New Haven

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jul 22 11:09:11 EDT 2010

Gotham New Haven continues to grow.
Please welcome Joshua Slavitt and John Seiffer, two business coaches to
Gotham New Haven.

With the wisdom of Solomon, they have decided to divide business in
Connecticut as follows: Joshua will look after points south of
Bridgeport and John will work north of Bridgeport.

1) Welcome Gotham New Haven’s newest member, Joshua Slavitt, with Action
Coach of CT.
In his own words, Joshua is a Certified Business Coach working with
clients to:

1. Make More Money;
2. Free Up More Time; and
3. Have The Lifestyle That They Want.

His focus is on financial management, strategic planning, networking
skills, marketing and sales training, goal setting, team building and
succession planning.
He is active in the community and lives in Fairfield, CT with his wife
and a 3-year old sons and dog Sam.
His contact information appears below. I am sure anyone could benefit
from a 2 hour complementary coaching session with Joshua.
Joshua Slavitt
Action Coach of CT
1175 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
203-210-7003
joshslavitt at actioncoachnow.net

2) Welcome Gotham New Haven’s newest member, John Seiffer, investor at
Angel Investor and Business Advisor at Better CEO.
In his own words, “I work with company owners to help them make more
money and have more fun. My method is to focus on organizational
structure to align the skills and abilities of the individuals with the
company goals. I have been an entrepreneur for almost 30 years; and a
remote control CEO for 15. What's a remote control CEO? It involves
running a company in Texas while living in Connecticut.  Then in 1994 I
started coaching other entrepreneurs all across the US. I also got
involved in founding the International Coach Federation and served as
its president in 1998. I'm also an angel investor. Specialties: Business
Model Discovery and Maximization, Organizational Structure, Increasing
Profit.”

He is active in the community and lives in Milford, CT.
His contact information appears below. I am sure anyone could benefit
from a coaching session with John.
John Seiffer
CEO
Small Business Coach
418 Anderson Ave.
Milford CT 06460
203-775-6676
john at betterceo.com

Please help me welcome Joshua and John to the Tribe!

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving