[Fredslist] correction on Scott Herckis info

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Jul 20 11:57:29 EDT 2010

Please help me give a warm welcome to Fairfield's newest member Scott
Herckis of SJH Financial. SJH Financial provides CFO outsourcing for small
and medium size businesses. They help businesses with various areas of
finance, including budgeting and forecasting, identifying cost savings,
growth opportunities and bookkeeping.

Reach out to Scott and let's show him what Gotham is all about.

His contact information is 203.328.9680 and sherckis at sjhfinancial.com

We are very pleased that he has decided to join our group and know that
Scott will be an asset to Gotham.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail