[Fredslist] Reminder!- Hudson Valley Group's- West Point Tour and Thayer Hotel dinner Aug 7

Jim Kramer jkramer at xand.com
Mon Jul 19 16:22:53 EDT 2010

Gotham-

This is a great way to spend a day in the country!

You can now register and pay online at the Gotham Website.
Any questions?  Please let us know-

We need to finalize the totals by next Monday 7-28-10 so please register
this week!

Details:

$ 90.00 Per person
Saturday, Aug 7, 2010
for an afternoon and evening at
Scenic West Point Military Academy

 including:

 A two hour guided tour of this historic facility  beginning at 2:30 PM
- beautifully situated at a unique spot on the Hudson

And we'll Dine at the famous Thayer Hotel at 6:30 PM right on the base
with spectacular views of the Hudson River

Come early or stay overnight  and enjoy the many other sights this
beautiful area offers:

The nearby towns of Garrison and Cold Spring
Boscobel Mansion
Storm King Art Center
Town of Cornwall-on-Hudson
Town of Beacon, NY with DIA Gallery and Howland Art Center

Get your reservation in now!

Mike Landrum
Speechwright, Executive Speaker's Coach
"Think succinct"

www.CoachMike.com
917-647-7893

Any questions please call/email me - I'm filling in for Mike while he is
on vacation:
Thanks
 Jim Kramer
Vice President, Sales