[Fredslist] Bari Zahn and condolences

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 20:45:24 EDT 2010

Hi all, Bari Zahn's father passed away this weekend and I am sure she would want those of you who know and love her to know.  I am sharing her email below. best wishes, Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law, LLP
440 60th Street, Suite 206
West New York, NJ 07093 201-770-9990/fax 201-770-9992
www.winogradandschwartz.com

Dear Friends,

Please excuse this mass email.  As many of you know, my beloved father, Michael Richard Fenster, had been battling pancreatic cancer for quite some time.  Last night, with all of his family at his bedside in his home, he passed away peacefully, in love and prayer.  He was 65 years old and is survived by his wife, Mary Lou.

The funeral services will be in Florida.  However, I will be sitting shivah Monday and Tuesday at my father’s home in Florida and then at my home in NYC this Thursday and Friday, but I will be around all weekend.  All are welcome.  If you think I’ve forgotten someone on this email that should be included, please feel free to forward this information on.

All visitation, funeral and shivah information is below:

Funeral Parlor - Brewer & Sons
Seven Hills
280 Mariner Blvd.
Spring Hill Fl, 34609