[Fredslist] Hiring a Paralegal

Michael Lord michael at mlordco.com
Tue Jul 13 16:32:59 EDT 2010

Dear Gotham:

We are recruiters.  We are conducting an important, active search for a paralegal with the following description.  An expanding, elite small law firm located in a brownstone in Manhattan close to transportation is seeking a paralegal.  The appropriate candidate MUST have either of the following: (1) one to two years of experience as a corporate (M&A, securities, banking, etc.) paralegal at a major law firm, or (2) graduated from an Ivy league or equivalent college within the past few years (and ideally have a math background).  The chosen candidate will work with one of the firm's partners on projects in corporate law.  Hours are 9-6 with overtime required.  Base salary in the $40k -$45k range.  Please email resumes or referral leads to recruiter Andrew Gurman at andrew at mlordco.com.

Andrew Gurman, Esq. | Managing Director | Michael Lord & Company
245 Fifth Avenue, Suite 901 | New York, NY 10016
Phone: 646-258-2476 | Fax: 646-390-8466
andrew at mlordco.com | www.mlordco.com
Member, National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC)