[Fredslist] $20,000,000.00

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 10:03:56 EDT 2010

Last week I had the opportunity to sit in on a private meeting of a
company going forward with a business plan in Gulfport, Mississippi.

The business plan is well formulated and the company exists.  This  project
has the approval of government but not the monetary support as the State
cannot fund it.  They need private equity up to $20 million..

If you or your clients could be interested in partnering with this growth
company, please contact me and I will send more  information and/or
introduce you to the people involved.

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  President
Janet Adler Realty  Ltd.