[Fredslist] West Point Tour and Thayer Hotel dinner Aug 7

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Sun Jul 11 13:22:32 EDT 2010

Here¹s more news on our Hudson Valley Outing

We expect you will be able to Register and Pay on the Gotham Web Site soon.

$75.00 Per person
Saturday, Aug 7, 2010
for an afternoon and evening at
Scenic West Point Military Academy

We'll take a guided tour of this historic facility - beautifully situated at
a unique spot on the Hudson

And we'll Dine at the famous Thayer Hotel on the base with spectacular views
of the Hudson River

Come early and enjoy the many other sights this beautiful area offers:
The nearby towns of Garrison and Cold Spring
Boscobel Mansion
Storm King Art Center
Town of Cornwall-on-Hudson
Town of Beacon, NY with DIA Gallery and Howland Art Center

Get your reservation in now!

Mike Landrum
Speechwright, Executive Speaker's Coach
³Think succinct²