[Fredslist] Request for Family/Divorce Law Assistance

Willa France poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 9 13:59:49 EDT 2010

A young mother, Zoemy Almodovar, 91-15 Lamont Ave. #3C, Elmhurst, Qns. 718-350-1766, is in desparate need of legal assistance in enforcing a divorce and parenting decree against her ex who has been authorized to travel with their young daughter to Florida on certain conditions. Among them, that he present copies of round trip tickets and other evidence indicating his intention to return the girl to her mother. He has not done so but is seeking to take the daughter. Also, I believe he has not paid child supporr and/or maintenance. She may not be able to afford an expensive hourly rate. Any suggestions please respond to me. Any interested attorneys, please contact her directly. I am the woman she met in the Queens Courthouse on 8 July. (These areas of practice are outside my expertise.)

Many thanks.

Willa France
318 East 120th St.
poetadmiral at earthlink.net

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION MAY BE ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED FOR
THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU
ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE
TO THE SENDER. THANK YOU.