[Fredslist] need referral to accountant/bookkeeper with real estate management knowledge in New City NY area

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Jul 9 07:39:02 EDT 2010

>From a friend who knows how much I speak of the power of Gotham:

I need a referral to an accountant/bookkeeper with real estate management
knowledge in New City NY area.

Can you spread the news via Gotham to see what is out there?

She has a few properties and her present accountant is in California, who is
not communicating her business financials to her.  She is looking for a
knowledgeable person closer that would work with her.

Please advise to me directly. Thanks, stay cool everyone.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

Your Best Interest LLC

e-giving