[Fredslist] Starbucks Refills - Did you know?

Jill Goldstein jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:56:54 EDT 2010

You guys are wrong when it comes to your own cup. When I went into the
Starbucks near my office with my cup they charged me full price less the .54
not the other way around
Jill the Printing Printcess

On Jul 7, 2010 3:16 PM, "Richard Klein" <rdk at millerconsulting.net> wrote:

 Beware David!  They recently changed the policy and you aren’t allowed to
bring it back in….you have to stay in the Starbucks, drink the coffee (or
whatever drink it is) and then you can get unlimited $0.54 refills.  Once
you leave, however, they will charge you full price.

They’re still in ‘transition’, so there will be lots of Starbucks that will
still offer it (although they’ll likely remind you that the policy’s
changed), and as always, if you bring in your refillable travel mug, coffees
are always $0.54!!!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.